- As the use of alcohol and drugs in the workplace cannot be allowed or condoned, the purpose of this policy is to promote a zero tolerance policy for alcohol and substance abuse within the organisation.
- The purpose of the policy is further to eliminate the abuse and dependence on alcohol and/or drugs amongst employees and to assist, where possible, in the rehabilitation of those who have an alcohol and/or drugs problem.
- The objective of the policy is to promote and ensure employee wellness and ensure a safe environment for all.
- The policy applies to all Employees of the organisation.
Number of Pages: 7
- Scope/objective of policy
- Legal Principles
- Assistance to Employees
- Related documents
- Related forms
Related Documents/ Forms:
Behavioural and physical characteristics checklist: suspected alcohol and/or substance abuse.
Cost (Excl. VAT):