Training & Skills Development
Beyond Corporate Consulting Inc. offers Skills Development Services as well as training courses.
Our Skills Development related services includes:
- Skills audits;
- Compiling the Workplace Skills Plan (WSP), Annual Training Report (ATR); Pivotal plan and report for submission to the relevant SETA (Sector Education and Training Authority);
- Submission of Skills Reports to the relevant SETA;
- Identification of suitable training courses and training providers;
- Aligning skills development activities with B-BBEE (Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment) requirements;
- Establishing Skills Development Committees and facilitating the meetings of the Committee;
- Appointing Skills Development Facilitators (SDF’s) and registering SDF’s with the relevant SETA;
- SETA transfers,
- Claiming SDL (discretionary and mandatory grants),
Setting up and managing learnerships, apprenticeships & bursary programmes.
Our training courses cover the following topics, to name a few:
- Employment Equity;
- Skills Development;
- Diversity Management;
- Conflict Management;
- Building Effective Teams in organisations;
- Project Management for beginners;
- Chairing Disciplinary Hearings;
- Basic Human Resource (HR) in the workplace;
- Emotional Intelligence in the workplace;
- Effective Communication; and
- Presentation Skills.
Beyond Corporate Consulting Inc. is in the process of registering as a Training Provider with Services SETA. Some of our training programmes (e.g. Paterson Job Evaluation and Employment Equity) have been accredited with the University of Stellenbosch for CPD (Continuous Professional Development) points for HR practitioners.