It is clear that the HR function in organisations is becoming more complex.
Operating any business today means you have to maintain compliance with an ever-changing foundation of legislation and administration, ensuring you and your procedures follow strict criteria and submissions relating to Employment Equity, Skills Development and many more HR related functions. Dedicating time or hiring new employees specifically to deal with Human Resources (HR) issues can be a long and expensive process – so talk to Beyond Consulting today and we’ll tailor a package for your specific needs.
As experts in the field we offer affordable HR Consulting to ensure you meet your company’s obligations, going much further than historic administrative functions and helping you to shape your ongoing business with strategic input that can make sure your short and long term goals are achieved. What used to be considered ‘outsourcing’ no longer applies, and the advantages that can be gained through HR Consulting now lend themselves to the phrase ‘strategic sourcing’ instead.
At Beyond Consulting, we have the experience and expertise to assist you at all levels of your day-to-day operation and we’re confident we offer the most cost-effective solution to your HR requirements. We’re responsive, accurate and objective, ensuring you get the advice and information you need to make the best decisions for your business. Find out for yourself just how much of an impact HR Consulting can make to your company, read through some of the benefits below and then contact us to see how Beyond Consulting can help you.
- Proven expertise;
- Flexible arrangements with our clients;
- Cost saving benefits;
- Objectivity and the highest levels of confidentiality
We offer the following services:
- Job Analysis, Job Profiles / Descriptions
- Job evaluation/grading (we specialize in Patterson Job evaluation/grading)
- Recruitment & Selection
- Psychometric Testing
- Induction and mentoring programmes
- Performance Appraisal and Management
- Training & Development (please enquire about our wide range of workshops available as “in-house” or “public” options.
- Career Counselling and Management
- Health & Safety
- Employment Equity
- Skills Development
- HR Manual (including policies and procedures)
- Personnel issues/queries