Vacancy for HR & IR Consultant
HR & IR (Human Resource & Industrial Relations) Consultant for Beyond Consulting (Industrial Psychology practice) in Northcliff/Quellerina (Randburg). Salary: market related. To start a.s.a.p.
- Degree in Industrial Psychology or Human Resources
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport
- Approximately 3-5 years relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of the relevant Acts (e.g. Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act, Skills Development Act and Skills Development Levies Act, Employment Equity Act).
- Good facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Must be proficient in at least English (it will be an advantage if the candidate can speak (or understand) Afrikaans.
- e main tasks and duties associated with the position include:
- Consulting to our clients on HR (Human Resource) and IR (Industrial Relations) matters.
- Developing workshop/training courses as part of the team.
- Facilitating and co-facilitating workshops.
- Chairing disciplinary hearings.
- Facilitating Employment Equity and Skills Development processes for clients in line with the relevant legislation.
- SETA accreditation of workshops (experience in this will be an advantage, but is not required).
- Conducting Patterson Job Grading (experience in this will be an advantage, but is not required).
- Record keeping and basic administration.
It will be an advantage if the candidate is registered with the HPCSA as a Psychometrist and/or if the candidate is either studying towards an Honours degree or if he/she has completed an Honours degree in Industrial Psychology. It will be a further advantage if the candidate has knowledge and experience of BBBEE (Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment).
The work environment: Beyond Consulting was established in 2006 by Industrial Psychologist, Melandi Raftopoulos. We are a small, professional firm, where people need to be able to adapt to constant change and be assist in developing the structure required to perform effectively. High standards of work as well as confident employees with excellent interpersonal skills will be considered.
Please send your CV to Melandi Raftopoulos (firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 086 691 4618).