Medico-Legal Assessment & Reports
Beyond Corporate Consulting Inc. has a thorough understanding of both the business environment, legal matters and Human Resources and have extended our scope to the legal arena, offering Medico-Legal reports/expertise with regards to Loss of Earnings caused by:
- Road accidents;
- Medical negligence;
- Workplace/personal injuries;
- Loss of support.
A Medico-Legal case is a legal case which requires medical expertise – usually in the case of an injury or ailment. Medico-Legal evaluations and reports are required when medical/psychological knowledge is sought to answer legal questions.
As Industrial Psychologists, we establish and express an opinion to the instructing Attorneys (for presentation in court) on the following factors following an incident, injury at work or medical negligence:
- Past & future loss of income and/or earning potential of injured individual;
- Future employability, increases and promotional opportunities;
- Career prospects & plateau (pre-morbid vs post morbid);
Our assessments take cognizance of:
- Claimant’s socio-economic status.
- Family and educational background.
- Employment history.
- Psychometric assessment results (if applicable).
- Obtained collateral information and reference to other expert opinions.
- Research of the conditions in the openlabour
Industrial Medico-Legal reports can be requested for the following claims:
- Road Accident Fund (RAF)
- Personal Injury
- Medical negligence
- Loss of support