There are many advantages of conducting an HR Audit, such as:
- Help a company ensure it’s in compliance with the law;
- Improve capabilities in all aspects of HR;
- Help businesses standardise processes;
- Identify risk areas; and
- Identify possible areas for development.
Please make use of our free of charge, no obligation HR Audit that focuses on the following aspects within your business:
- HR Manual – i.e. policies and procedures;
- Grievances that were handled in the past (if applicable);
- Disciplinary procedures/code;
- Information on CCMA cases that took place/pending CCMA cases;
- Employment Equity – reports, plan etc.;
- Skills Development and all related matters (i.e. learnerships and training records);
- Recruitment – vacancies, procedure followed to recruit;
- Job grading (grading report if applicable);
- Job descriptions (a sample);
- Performance appraisals (a sample);
- Employee files (a sample);
- Climate surveys;
- Exit interviews;
- Union agreement and matters (if relevant);
- Retrenchments (if relevant);
- Health & safety – we can conduct a high level audit;
- BEE – we can conduct a high level audit;
- Any other HR aspect that we might have omitted from this list.
It normally takes us one (1) working day or less to assess the above mentioned aspects against legal compliance and best practice. A report is presented to the client within ten (10) working days of the HR audit and details our findings and recommendations for further steps.
For more information on an HR Audit or to book your free of charge HR Audit contact us on 011 023 9451/2 or e-mail email@example.com.